Purple Haze

Tuesday, May 12, 2015



































I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid at my husband's cousins wedding. The bride is someone I love with all my heart who is a beautiful person inside and out. It was her idea to have all the girls wear this shade of purple at her wedding. My outfit was pinkish purple chiffon top with gold and beige thread and sequin embroidery that started at the neckline and went until my midsection. The lining underneath was a shimmery shirt made out of solid sequin embroidery.


Full outfit

Neck work detail

With myhandsome husband

I wore a matching khundan tikkah and jhumka set, with gold bangles, purple choorian and a Fendi crossbody I converted into a clutch.

                                                  
                                                                         tikkah
                                                  
                                                               bangles/choodian

 My makeup was not done by me but my my sweet and amazing friend Warda (who is in the NJ/NYC area for bookings). I gave her creative reign and absolutly LOVED the outcome. The eyes were bright gold shimmer with a purple crease to tie the eyes together and a taupe lip which balanced the eye makeup out.





For any other details or questions please comment below. XOXO

A few more pictures...just cuz

        
        




1 comment

Anonymous said...

I love your makeup looks! You should look into reviewing makeup items and review+swatch makeup you own!

Powered by Blogger.