Elegant Affair- Desi Look

Friday, May 29, 2015


My sister in law's wedding was a magical affair. She and her hubby looked incredible and very happy mA. The look from that day that I decided to go with was from a color palette that I had not tried wearing before. I paired grey with royal blue and accented it with hot pink. The dress was designed by Sheetal Fashion Gallery by the amazing Sana Adil. The dress was A-line long kameez with plazzo wants and a velvet border. Whenever I have a look that I have to plan for, my biggest inspiration is of course the South Asian entertainment industry. I wanted to channel my inner 'disco deewani'. For those of you who aren't familiar disco deewani was the name of a famous pakistani song from way back in the day by Nazia Hassan. The whole tikka thing I left like I had done over and over, and wanted to do something different. I bought my rhinestone studded headband from Claire's accessories. My earrings and bracelets were from boutique shops in mid-town which I can't remember the names to at all. My hair and makeup was done by the most incredible, sweet, funny, dedicated, and extremely talented sister duo Warda and Dania. Here is a look at my look bellow. 


























No comments

Powered by Blogger.