Give me the Green Light

Tuesday, May 19, 2015


Since I have been married my salwar kameez inventory was only of formal, heavy, intricate work and designs. Such a horrible problem to have, I know, but I was yearning to get my hands on something simpler. My personal style is minimalistic with clean lines but also leave you transfixed on the beauty of it. So when I finally got my hands on this dress I was able to breathe in a sign of relief. The hunter green color is perfect for someone to wear as a guest at a wedding. The open back with drops of pearls hanging across is a great option for spring/summer as it gives to breathing air. The diamante kaam on the upper body draws your eyes in and the longer tail leaves an impact. The only thing I wish I could change was the cheap lace used on the sleeves and the fact that I wasn't able to wear heels at the time. For more information on where I got this dress feel free to leave a comment or message me. XOXO














No comments

Powered by Blogger.