Denim X Denim OOTD

Wednesday, March 9, 2016







 


Once upon a time, in the not so distant past, I was made fun of for wearing denim on denim. What that person didn't see was that I was light- years ahead of the latest celebrity trend. When the likes of Gigi Hadid and Jennifer Lopez are sporting this trend, I cognize that I was headed in the right direction.


 Today I pulled out my favorite Uniqlo jeans and my denim shirt and headed out for some sunshine. The jeans themselves are very comfortable and easy to move in. 



The shirt was from Love Tree and I tucked it in for a cleaner look.



I partnered the shirt off with nude pumps from Steve Madden. 


The shades were cheapo's from forever 21, they are life savers because my son currently keeps trying to pull anything on my face  off. I hope you enjoyed reading about my look. Remember to always shine your brightest! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.