Romantic Edges- Pretty in Pink and Leather OOTD

Sunday, March 20, 2016









Last weekend, I got together with a few of my very favorite cousins and family. It was rainy and cold, but we rallied together for the sake of our mental health, being cooped up inside was causing major cabin fever. We went to a cute new Asian ramen noodle place that opened up in town. I'm generally not a fan of Asian food, but my family's enthusiasm got me just as excited. The food actually ended up being good, just as good as the company I had. I decided to wear my moto leather jacket from Zara. I really love this jacket because it makes me feel edgy and really cool, which I am far from. The tank I wore under was a find from Century 21, a brand called Sans Souci. I've never worn a piece from this brand before, but absolutely loved the color, and the A line bottom. My jeans were a cute grey pair from Celebrity Pink. Lastly, I finished off my look with my go-to Steve Madden nude pumps. I hope you enjoyed reading my post, and remember to always shine your brightest!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.