Color Block OOTD

Wednesday, March 16, 2016








It seems to me that since I bought this white vest I keep wearing it with everything, it pulls together an outfit seamlessly. I wore it on an overcast afternoon. I am planning on going out of state for a few days and then I was running last minute errands. I unintentionally color blocked this outfit into a beautiful black and white ensemble. I love the idea of adding a simple black bag to complete this look. The vest was a recent purchase at Forever 21. The vest came with an attached belt I didn't care for too much, but was easily removable.



The pants were high waisted jeans from H&M. 


My low ribbed tank was from Bebe. 



The strap heels, I wore for the picture (I was wearing sneakers while running around) were a find from Express. They are a couple years old so not available anymore but I found similar ones here:


My handbag was vintage Miu Miu. 
Hope you enjoyed my post and I will keep them coming! Remember to sign your brightest XOXO

No comments

Powered by Blogger.