Hello Spring -Desi Pink Mehndi Look

Monday, May 25, 2015

When my sister in law was getting married we had an amazing time!!! The whole mehndi event from start to finish was tons of fun. I think one of my all time favorite desi looks was from this day as well. I decided to wear an anarkali style salwar kameez in "carrot pink" and a plum contrasting dupatta and border. The neckline had silver embroidery and bead work. I purchased the suit from Sheetal Fashion Gallery in Rawalpindi and couldn't have been a happier camper. Sana at Sheetal was very detailed, precise, timely, organized and over all lovely to work with. My hair was a braided half up-half down water fall done by the beautiful Dania and makeup by the equally as beautiful Warda. She played up with pinks and purple's in my suit for my eyes and gave me a nice coral lip to tie it all together. If you have any questions feel free to comment below. Shine bright like a diamond. XOXO
















No comments

Powered by Blogger.