Gloomy Forcast OOTD

Sunday, May 17, 2015





      
 



The weather has been amazing for the past couple of days but the pollen count has been really high aggravating my allergies. When the forecast called for rain today I rejoiced, as I was annoyed that I would have to pull out a jacket. I was elated that the pollen would soon wash away so buh-bye felica. Sorry, I'll try not to use such corney lines in the future. I wanted to wear something easy but nothing that would be too loud. Gloomy weather always makes me feel edgy so when I'm feeling that way I can't go wrong with black and white. I paired a cropped mini leather jacket by Lane Crawford with high waisted skinny jeans from Forever 21. I really hope high waisted skinny jeans aren't the next 'mom jeans' because post partum these guys are a God send. My braclet was a gift from my sister in law, from BCBG. I also wore a white sheer top by Lush clothing. My handbag is Saint Laurant Cassandre leather shopper in navy blue. I use this bag as my everyday bag because it's perfect to throw things into with my mommy duties. The zipper in the middle is a where I keep my important stuff. The color is still neutral enough to be able to pair with anything. Let me know if you want me to a what's inside my bag post. I'm usually always wearing flats so this introduction of Jeffery Campbell kitten heels mixes it up a bit. Shine your brightest XOXO 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.