Priyanka Chopra Inspired Look

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I'm no sure whether or not you could tell but... I am a self-professed bollywood fanatic. Literally, if you were to to tell me Leonardo Dicaprio was going left down the street and Shahrukh was going right, I would RUN right. So I really do appreciate it when someone understands when I reference bollywood, especially if I am trying to achieve a certain look. When I went to Warda (who is an amazing makeup artist in the area) she understood me completely, and when I asked to get the makeup look Priyanka Chopra wore in the song Maa Da Ladla from Dostana she delivered. For those of you who are not familiar here is a link I found on Youtube:

Priyanka's Maa Da Ladla look

or here is an okay picture that I found online:



Granted she has my stream skin tone, and I'm quite frankly as pale as Casper the ghost I LOVED the look warda ceeated. I only wish I took more pictures but I was in so much of a hurry because it was one of my best friends wedding. My sole goal was to capture every moment of her because she was the most beautiful bride I have seen (I have seen my fair share of brides, so I'm going to ask you to take my word for it). Here are the few pictures I was able to take:







Remember to shine bright like a diamond. XOXO


No comments

Powered by Blogger.