Mother's Day 2015

Tuesday, May 12, 2015





Happy Mother's Day to all of you fabulous mothers out there. It was my first Mother's Day as a first time mommy and I couldn't have been happier. My husband and son made sure I had an amazing day. We went to lunch at one of my fav restaurants in Woodbridge with my mommy and daddy in law. We spent the rest of the day outdoors because the weather was amazing!!! Mohsen took our son and I to the Jersey City waterfront for some exercise and ice cream (two of my favorite combos). I wanted to wear something that emulated the weather and was bright, cheery and wholesome. A maxi dress was perfect because they are so comfortable and forgiving which is the exact type of outfit you should wear if you know you are going out for a big lunch. The dress was a stunning blue with a sea foam green inner lining, the top for a stretchy jersey material and the bottom a pleated chiffon material. I am a sucker for chiffon because of the way the material feels and fall on your body. On a side note I decided not to include pictures of my son mainly because I'm a paranoid freak about psycho lurkers out on the internet even though Iit pains me to add heart stickers over his adorable face I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Outfit Details:
Isaac Mizrahi Maxi Dress
http://www.polyvore.com/isaac_mizrahi_womens_maxi_dress/thing?id=99149317

Express Studs
http://www.express.com/clothing/cubic+zirconia+pave+halo+stud+earrings/pro/0762003/cat360029

Cardigan (I might have borrowed from my sister)
Necklace was a gift from my mommy and she got it from Macy's
Kate Spade Bracelet (a gift from my friend Meena)

Fendi Sunglasses
http://www.amazon.com/Fendi-Sunglasses-FS-5235-511/dp/B00IAYYDJW

No comments

Powered by Blogger.