Step into Spring- Casual Spring OOTD

Friday, March 25, 2016













Although the temperatures are still pretty chilly, we’ve had a few days when they sun is out and you can start picturing spring! I spent the day with my sister and son in Baltimore. We went the Children's museum, visited Harbor East, and walked around Little Italy. This outfit is perfect for staying warm when it’s still brisk out, but when the sun is shining bright. Put an cardigan in a cute pastel color with your favorite white skinnies (obviously I am against the “no white after Labor Day” rule!) and some light-colored shoes and there ya go! My outerwear was from Naked Zebra. My white T-shirt was from Urban Outfitters. My white jeans are Uniqlo. My shoes wear from H&M. Hope you enjoyed reading my post, and remember to always shine your brightest! XoXo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.