Tulle Skirt OOTD

Monday, September 21, 2015





 








The tulle skirt has been pretty popular over this season, I've seen it all over the Internet but never had the courage to pick one up. My sister in law a week ago gave me one from The Haya Collection in Oxblood red which is perfect for the fall. So I thought why not? I love the tulle skirt because it truly gives off a ballerina vibe. As a kid I always desired to attend ballerina classes but unfortunately due to my being being desi, dance classes were a major no no. So years later this skirt is my redemption of sorts. I love the color because it's spot on for fall trends. I tied up a grey T-shirt I got from top shop in a knot and through a detailed mixed material Bernado Jacket from Nordstrom. I paired my outfit with lace up flats I purchased from Zulily. Between the tulle skirt and lace up flats, I cannot decide which one I love more. I know that I am going to wear these flats down to the sole! They are just so cute and fun. So those were the outfit details of what I wore if you have any questions feel free to comment and remember to shine your brightest. XOXO

No comments

Powered by Blogger.