Rooftop NYC Brunch OOTD

Monday, September 7, 2015

Last weekend I had a little family reunion of sorts with some of my cousins. It was lovely, as it involved a lot of catching up and eating. The last day that they were here we headed to a rooftop brunch in the Flatiron District. We got to take in the views and sit in the summertime breeze. It was so nice breaking bread and having people I trust holding my baby. I got to unwind and sit back while looking at the beautiful skyline.











As far as my outfit details, I woke up feeling inspired by Audrey Hepburn so intuitively I slipped on a little black dress.
I wanted to look put together, but also comfortable. I opted for short sling back pumps by Jeffery Campbell. The dress was a black number by Lush clothing I picked up at Century 21 department store. The front drapes and bunches around the hips and the neckline was a short scoop. I polished off this look off with gold bangles from Forever 21 and Kate Spade studs. Lastly, my sunglasses are Gucci. Feel free to ask me any question and remember to shine your brightest!! XOXO 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.