Classic Weekday Chic-OOTD

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I've been a little MIA but only because my kid came down with a cold so I literally dropped everything. Now I'm back with a casual OOTD for this upcoming season. I feel like this is a bit different in terms of my regular style, but there's simply something about this outfit that truly speaks to me. 




I really love it. I'm slightly obsessed. I was never one who was into layering, I've seen people layer and pull it off quite well. But when I saw this black Topshop vest I couldn't contain myself. I love the structural detail and the clean, tailored lines. The dress is an older grey dress that I found at Forever 21. I love the tulip cut at the bottom, it changes the way the dress moves. It is starting to get chilly, so I finished off this outfit with opaque tights and the cutest little booties from Nine West. 



I really was feeling this look and want to add more layering pieces to my wardrobe soon. Lots of love to all. Shine your brightest always!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.