Labor Day Weekend OOTD

Friday, September 4, 2015

Labor Day weekend is here and I cannot believe the summer is gone! I feel like every summer is so rushed that I never take time to enjoy it, but I am more than eager to welcome fall. We had a family day out in the city. I also got to catch up with former coworkers and grab lunch with my old boss. We also ran into my sister in law, and managed to get some shopping in. All in all we had a great day.





I wore simple heels from Ralph Lauren in black and white. My jeans were from Forever 21. An oversized striped shirt never goes out of fashion, which is why it remains in my closet at all times. This H&M top is effortless with an edgier, looser fit that makes it cool to wear vertical stripes. 





All Summer, this is basically the only top you need. For my make up I did a bronze to smokey eye, a slight contour, and a berry lip. I tried out a new color  and although the lipstick was very pigmented it was messy and kept moving. Word to the wise steer clear of L'oreal's colour riche le matte lip pen. Hope you enjoyed my post, let me know if you guys would like me to continue with my American clothes or stick with my South Asian clothes or simply if you want to see more of both.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.