'Fragrance Friday'-Scentbird

Wednesday, September 2, 2015


                 The cute packaging 


My dad often tells a running joke to anyone who listens " I can't change my wife so I change her name, today I'm calling her J. Lo". Little did I know I'd be adopting his philosophy on my perfume bottles. Recently I learned a brand called Scentbird and had the opportunity to see what they are all about. Basically just Iike how my dad staying loyal to his wife, I can hold on to my dispenser but can change my fragrance monthly. Ok in all honesty, this is a bad metaphor, but to my defense I've been kinda homesick. The dad reference was called for. This company has though been awesome. This is a game changing idea. The way it works is you pay $14.95 a month (s&h included) for subscription perfume or cologne subscription. For my first scent I chose Chloe Love. I wanted to try it out as I've seen many beauty bloggers talk about it, but wasn't ready to commit to purchasing a full bottle. Insert the need for Scentbird in my life-literally where have you been all my life! I love the idea of being able to gain different experiences by trying a bunch of different fragrances and change up your scent frequently. I hate committing to a bottle and half way through realize I'm over it. I feel like I wasted money and am unhappy. They have a TruScent recommender that you can use, which will help you pick a perfume based on your answers to a few fun questions. They ship all through the U.S. on the 15th of each month.

Chloe Love was again the first one I choose (they have 350+ designer perfumes and 100+ men's colognes to choose from) and was so excited to see it in the Scentbird packaging. The subscription vial is perfect to throw-in purse or for travel. The scent is very feminine and girly. It's a great fragrance for everyday wear. It's really light and has notes of orange blossom, lilac, and talc in it. Overall, I'm pleased with the whole experience and think that Scentbird is a subscription service worth trying. Lots of love. XOXO. Shine your brightest!

Make sure follow them and to check out their website: 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.