What in my Bag? Collaboration with 'Sprinkle of Surprise'

Monday, July 27, 2015

I recently got to collaborate with a girl with a blog called 'Sprinkle of Surprise' from the same state as my husband, Jersey. We wanted to share a little bit ourselves so thought of doing something a little more personal than just presenting you our latest bag purchase, we decided to show you what we actually carry in our bags. Let me preface by saying I am an organizational freak, so everything I have is broken into compartments. My bag itself was a splurge because I wanted to treat myself to something nice later on giving birth. I choose the Saint Laurent YSL "Cassandre" shopper tote bag Royal Blue. This bag is neat because I can throw anything into the two compartments and have even more extra space in the zipped up divider in the center. The color I felt was an ode to my son being a boy and if need be I could double it as a diaper bag (which I can't seem to let myself do). I love the quilted leather and gold hardware.







I'm going to break things down from the top left to right. The Paris wristlet is from Victoria Secret and I store all my groceries/store cards and my prescription lens Rx, basically anything I don't want floating around my bag. Next is my Ray Ban case to hold my sunglasses and right next to it is a coordinating Kate Spade wallet. The Tiffany's case is there to carry my regular glasses and the hot pink item is a Ted Baker mirror/card holder. The card holder is my favorite thing in my bag because it's easy to throw into any clutch or pull out for a night out. The pink and white bag is from the subscription box service called IPSY where I hold my cell phone charger and adapters.



The red cloth Cartier case I use to put my rings or any jewelry at the remainder of the day so I don't misplace any of it. My car keys and house keys attach to a Disney embellished keychain, some gum is a must and a some of Jimmy Choo perfume just in case. The big black case is the bulkiest item in my purse and a pain to carry but it carries my makeup essentials. Lastly, I have some bobby pins, a blue pen and my cell phone. I genuinely didn't think I carried a lot until I pulled everything out an took account of it. I'm slightly embarrassed, but a little proud of the fact that I'm so prepared, I'm actually thinking about adding a first aid kit. If you guys know of anything compact that you think I should carry please comment below. I had a lot of fun with this post. Hope you learned something new about me or Sprinkles of Surprises and remember shine your brightest. XOXO

Let's take a look at what my friend Sprinkle of Surprise has to share with what is in her bag...

This is my everyday use bag. I recently started using it, after making the change from my previous gray tote/shoulder bag, because this one was bigger and able to fit more things. Plus it was a time for a nice change since the color of this is neutral with pink details, perfect for summer!





I received this bag as a gift actually for my 21st birthday from my closest friend. Such a great gift! I love the subtlety in it and the pink details. 



So i use this bag on an everyday basis, and as you all know i work full time. Because of that, my laptop stays in this bag as well. I decided to carry this along with my usual things, because carrying around 2 bags everyday would just be a pain. Plus the size of this bag helps so much in me being able to hold everything i want.

Items:
Laptop: For work only, i use my own personal laptop otherwise
IPhone charger: I carry this around in my bag because my phone could die at any time. It comes in SO handy!

Wallet: This was also a gift from one of my sisters, its a basic wallet, I use everyday because I don't want to carry a designer one around since this is used so often in my day. 
Sunglasses: These were also a gift from my same friend who gave me this bag, and i love them! I keep these in my bag year round, because they always come in handy. 
Vera Bradley wristlet: This was part of a gift from my sisters, and i use this to carry my phone in! I have the iPhone 5, and it fits perfectly in there. I don't like throwing my phone in my bag because i'm afraid of the damage it can cause, so i love using this to protect it.



Tissues: Stay in my bag year round, in case of a cold or allergies
My badge: This stays in this bag as i use this for work, i have my work ID & Lunch fast past go card in there as well
Lotion: Travel size Aveeno lotion, i use the big bottle at home, and carry this around in need of moisturizing my dry skin!
Hand Sanitizer: from Bath & Body Works, simple and small to carry to quickly use in between meals or whenever needed



So that's all folks! I hope you enjoyed seeing what all i carry around on a daily basis, I like keeping it light and simple because everything else i use before i leave home or when i get back. These are just the simple necessities i need!


Be sure to follow her here:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.