Eid 2015 Summer Brights

Friday, July 17, 2015


     

     




     





I hope you all had a wonderful Eid holiday!! This Eid was a little hectic for me as it was my first Eid as a mommy. It's such a huge blessing. I found myself instead of focusing on me, I kept trying to find ways to make it special for my son. My goal was to try to create traditions that we can do every year together, it actually was a lot of fun creating these memories. Hence, I was literally running here and there to get things done.  Finally, everything got settled.  And I found time to write a little something about my day. Thought taking care of my little guy and house hopping, I dressed myself up somewhat for the beautiful day. I gained a few lbs post pregnancy, but am hustling through my weight loss regimen, I am not back to my post pregnancy body, but I thought I was close enough to risk wearing white. White as some of you may know tends to make you look bigger, but I had a small bit of courage in me to go ahead and try. Please be kind 💖 
My outfit was from a local vendor in New Jersey. It includes cropped straight pants and a contrasting dupatta in bright pink. The net floral embroidery is an ode to the summer floral trend that I'm growing tired from and getting ready to retire. The gold buttons down the center dress up the outfit a little. Hope you liked my outfit. Comment if you are interested in any aspect I shared from today's look. Shine your brightest as always!
Heera Diaries 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.