Back to School

Friday, July 31, 2015

I don't know about you but I know that whenever school was about to start I'd get so excited! I love the process of prepping and I needed any excuse to buy a new outfit. What is key about what you should to wear to school is comfort. No one wants to worry about your skirt riding up or your jeans being too tight to sit down. Wear clothes that you can stand being in for a long period of time. The catch 22 here is that like most students have a social life that picks up between classes or in the evening. For that reason alone it's important to still look cute and put together. If all this seems like too much to handle don't fret! I'm here!! Here are two simple looks I put together for easy looks to wear to school. They are easy and versatile and I tried to find basic pieces that's you can substitute no matter the brand or store. Enjoy !!! And shoutout to Aliya89 for this awesome idea 😘

Wearing: Graphic Tee from Forever 21  / Forever 21 Denim  / Boots from Laila Rowe  / Handbag from Dolce and Gabanna  / Sunglasses from Tory Burch / Sunglasses from Tory Burch




Second outfit: Ribbed Tank from The Gap  / Forever 21 Denim  / Flats from Aldo  / Jean Jacket from Express  / Sunglasses from Tory Burch / Necklace Aldo







No comments

Powered by Blogger.