Ted Gibson cut- what to ask when cutting long hair

Thursday, March 13, 2014



I decided that it's time to let go of my length and trade it in for something a little more current. I've been a big fan of TLC's  What Not to Wear, where incidentally I started seeing Ted Gibson and his amazing cuts. When I found a deal to get a cut in his NYC salon, I jumped at the opportunity. I met a lovely girl there named Yelena who understood the texture of my hair. Now I am very particular when it comes to the cut of my hair.  I want an easy, care-free maintenance, that wont get in my face. Another talking point I shared with Yelena is that I don't care much about how it looks straightened but more of when I leave it in its natural wavy state. Its important that when I leave it be it still looks great without styling. I asked for long layers that start at my chin or longer and she delivered! 









She blew out my hair going outwards to achieve that Farrah Fawcett effect






No comments

Powered by Blogger.