Maiyoon Outfit details

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

In-line with my previous post of what "in" in Pakistani fashion one of the outfits I wore to my sister in laws maiyoon. The long kameez look is one that is timeless and elegant. I ordered my suit from Pakistan and was nervous because I hate placing online orders because more often than not they get it wrong but thank God it came out the way I wanted. Orange was the color that stood out in my mind and looks great on every skin tone. Don't be afraid to steam away from neutral colors and find colors that work with your mood or event. 

The front work is all zardozi and diamante work with a banarsi center

the dupatta featured a flared gotta and a banarsi border to keep in theme of the maiyoon theme


Here is a look at the me in the dress


All in all I am obsessed with this dress. Please feel free to ask me questions. XOXO




No comments

Powered by Blogger.