Bollywood Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Wednesday, March 19, 2014




Over the weekend I decided to do my own makeup for an event I was attending. I was inspired by this look I found of Nargis Fahkri an up and coming bollywood actress. To achieve this look I worked with gold and bronze colors in 2 of the Urban Decay Naked Pallets I own.





I started off using a piece of tape to make a clean line on the side of my eye, and applied NYX eye shadow base in beige  (saying that I was tired is an understatement)


Next I took Dust from the Naked 3 pallet and packed it on towards in the inner portion of my lid


after that I used Virgin in my inner corner and underneath my eyebrow. The outer lid I blended Chopper from Naked Pallet 2 


Now in a sideways "V" shape I took Factory and Mugshot and blended it as much as I could


I then applied Inglot's dark black gel eyeliner and the Ardelle wispies to complete the look


to conture my face, I started with Makeup Forever's HD foundation,  For blush I used NYX desert rose is a sweeping motion and finished off with my MAC Mineralize highlighter


Here's my final look. For any questions or any other looks you would like for me to try comment below. XOXO







No comments

Powered by Blogger.