Dholki makeup look

Monday, March 10, 2014

Here is a quick look at how I contoured for a dholki I attended this weekend.  

This is a snap shot of the products I used on my face

                                                                                                                               

profile view
                                                                                           
I started with Benefits Pore fessional primer
I used Chanel's Pefection Lumiere in 30 beige
contoured with Benefits Some Kind-a Gorgeous
Highlighted with Benefits Girl Meets Pearl
   

I used this NYX Desert Rose blush because I found out my makeup icon Rihanna uses it


I used Rimmel's Sandstone to set my foundation and Sun Bronze for bronzer



 
my sister introduced me to this inglot gel liner and I'm hooked, so pigmented its perfect
this is my go to eyeliner because it listerally last forever
 


                             
I used Virgin on my inner corner of my eye and below my eyebrow as a highlighter. I applied Sin on the inside of my lid and Dust on the outer lid. Dark horse on the otter lid and black heart on outer corner.





                                             

my finished look! XOXO

No comments

Powered by Blogger.