Rosie Huntington Whiteley inspired Date Night Look

Thursday, November 5, 2015

The other night my hubby called me before leaving work and decided that he wanted to take me out to dinner. Now it's been a quick minute since we have gone on one date night. I have an arsenal full of different outfits that I could wear, but, after a long day of taking care of my adorable son I cannot for the life of me put an outfit together. Thus instead I turned to my trusted Pinterest board for inspiration. The first and image I stumbled upon was that of Rosie Huntington Whiteley in a slouchy pant, cream loose blouse, nude heels and spiked Wang bag.







This look seemed like something I could easily put together without worrying too much or putting in the effort that I did not have. I modified the look slightly, adding a necklace and switching her nude heels for the sturdier black pair I had. I opted to go sans handbag and add a gold detail. I finished it off with a darker lipstick to add some color into the mix. Overall, I was quite happy with the look. Even more so, I think I'm going to turn to Miss Rosie for more inspiration when I'm in a funk. Outfit details: forever 21 slouchy pants, Zara heels, TJ Maxx blouse from Pleione, and Forever 21 jewelry. 

Shine your brightest! 
Xoxo 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.