Easy fall OOTD

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Today's weather was absolutely amazing it was a perfect fall day and I took full advantage of it. I decided to take my son to the park and run a few errands, catch up with some friends and neighbors.






I have been itching to wear this long jacket I picked up from H&M. I bought it when I assumed that we were starting to have a lot of in between the weather and I would be able to wear something lightweight, but the past couple weeks have been too cold for that. The jacket is constructed out of a very light and fluid material and its length comes down to mid thigh. Underneath I chose to wear a white T-shirt from where I pick up all the basics Zara. The skinny jeans are a mustard color mixed with a mossy green that I found in H&M as well. These pants, surprisingly go with so many of the different tops I have for fall.  I highly recommend picking up this pair because they are very comfortable and add a little color to color fall wardrobe. Lastly, my shoes were basic black patent leather lace flats from Vera Wang. I know my days of flats are numbered so I relished in one last opportunity to wear them. I hope you guys like this look there are many more outfits of the day looks to come. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.