'Feature Friday'- The Luxurious

Saturday, November 28, 2015



Since launching Heera Diaries, I have been having lots of requests asking for advice on various South Asian wedding related topics. I know the feeling - sometimes you have a nagging question about the wedding or event that you can't find any helpful advice on anywhere and you have no idea who to ask. So you spend hours doing all the hard work, somehow come across great resources and wish you could compute out how to put everything together. 




One of the best things about blogging is finding new designers and sharing their talents with you! I've been following The Luxurious (theluxurious786 on Instagram) and their traditional and luxe pieces always seem to catch my eye. With a substantial following on Instagram, I knew I wasn't alone in liking the brand. Here’s a quick spotlight on 'The Luxurious', their designs, and an outfit I wore to an recent event highlight them. 



The Luxurious brand concentrates on formal party wear, semi formal, and bridal gowns for the South Asian market. The quality of the work is simply outstanding! The outfit I wore was pure fabric that felt amazing. A lot of times when I put on an net outfit, my skin afterwards ends up looking like I got into a brawl with a feline. It is definitely not the case here. The dress material and work was on point! From the beadwork on the front and black, to the heavy pearl work on the dupatta, to the beautiful floral delight on the gown. Everything was simply stunning. There are many vendors out there making clothes, and just as many replica designers. Many replicas lack in quality and design, The Luxurious pays close attention to quality, detail, and design. The gown I wore was similar to work seen by Elan, Faraz Manan, and other high end designers. They are not on their level but so incredibly close. I recommend trying them if you are budget conscious and aching to wear work inspired by your favorite desi designers. They are reliable and save you from spending an exuberant amount of money that a lot of times isn't needed. Keep that money for life's other things! Hope you enjoyed reading my post. And remember to always shine your brightest!! XoXo

To find more contact info follow:
Facebook: the Luxurious 
Instagram: theluxurious786
Email: theluxurious786@gmail.com




No comments

Powered by Blogger.