Today's Everyday Fashion

Tuesday, June 30, 2015







I wanted to put together an easy everyday look. My outfit today is a twist on the classic jeans and white blouse look. I added a statement necklace that gave it a pop of color and a pair of wedges to tie in the white. My loose braid  gives me a more casual vibe. It can be hard to look out together when you have a busy schedule. The best way for me to combat this is by adding a blazer to instantly finish off any look. Hope you enjoyed this look. The light wash jeans and white handbag are from Forever 21, my necklace was a Mother's Day present from my sister that's Kate Spade, my white blouse is from Urban Outfitters, my wedges are Zara and my blazer is from a boutique in midtown. 

Comment below and let me know what other looks you are interested in seeing from me. Shine your brightest. Xoxo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.