Sunday Best

Sunday, June 14, 2015

This past Sunday my husband and I decided to get some ice cream and Hoboken. It was incredibly humid and very hot so I decided to wear light colors and keep things simple. The top I was wearing was a simple plain white V-neck T-shirt from urban outfitters. It's 100% cotton and so breathable in hot weather. My skirt is a good mixture of the current trends that I'm feeling: A line, floral print, and midi. I usually do not like to combine trends but in this case I couldn't help myself I completely love the color and the cut and design of this skirt by Ro&D. My shoes are nude studded flats by Valentino. Sunglasses are cheapos from forever 21 because my sub has been learning to grab things especially on my face. My watch is Laila Rowe. Most the pictures were taken in my backyard before leaving home but we had an amazing time in Hoboken. My son made friends along the way. Every couple of steps or so it seems he would babble away to strangers so we were there for some time. Hope you had an awesome weekend as well! Shine your brightest. xoxo
Heera diaries 







No comments

Powered by Blogger.