Summertime Maxi Inspiration

Thursday, June 11, 2015

The summer is the perfect time to pull out your favorite maxi and enjoy the weather. What I love most about maxi dresses is that they are transcendent in time, you can literally where one from years ago and it won't be out of style. The key is to pick something that compliments your body frame and in a solid color. Prints are no car but over time the style of prints do change so it becomes harder to wear it without it looking dated. My all time favorite maxi is this deep red one I picked up from Armani exchange a year ago. To make it a little more casual I added a denim vest and voila I have my go to summer outfit. Remember to make the most of your days shine your brightest. Xoxo

Wearing: Armani Exchange Maxi Dress  / Forever 21 Denim Vest  / Sandals from Marshalls  / Dangling Bar Necklace Forever 21 / 













No comments

Powered by Blogger.