What to Wear to Work?

Thursday, October 13, 2016









Everyone wakes up before work and investably ask themselves the same recurring question of what to wear to work? is pertinent from Monday all throughout Friday, why not take a deep breath and let me offer up a suggestion. With one side note: we need to figure out how to stop dressing boring to work! This outfit is subsided but defiantly not boring.

Try out a pair of culottes to add dimension to your work wardrobe. I like these I found at Zara because of the fair price and cute bow tie. 


When getting pants like these try not to spend a lot. The reason bring this cut is a trendy style meaning it will eventually phase itself out of fashion. Do yourself a favor and spend more on classics such as a ribbed black sweater I purchased from Ralph Lauren.


The vest was a find at TJ Maxx but easily available at almost any store. Lastly I wore my go to strappy heels in patent leather from express and watch my mother in law gifted me from kohls.

Always remember to shine your brightest!!!
XOXO


No comments

Powered by Blogger.