Sangeet Look

Friday, October 7, 2016

Hello my beautiful readers!!!

Yesterday I attended the sangeet ceremony of a close friends of ours. I was preoccupied with mommy duties but still partook in all the fun. It is honestly in my opinion such a beautiful moment when people you know and love are able to come together and find thier soul mates. This couple radiates that, as usual I am not including pictures of people at the event due to privacy but I can assure you they were a stunning couple. I am going to share about my sangeet ceremony look but not the other looks as I will be repeating outfits I shared with you guys already.




And for laughs a picture off of my phone 


This turquoise number was a purchase I bought with my mom when I wa in Pakistan circa 2010. The vendor was Mohsins and sons in Karachi near teen talwar. They are still there and if anyone wants contact info feel free to message me. It's a semi cape the heavy work with stones and crystals is only attached at the shoulders and neckline. The bottom is lined with velvet and silk and pants are silk as well.

I am just excited that something I bought pre wedding fits me five years later. Can I get an Ameen! :p

Lots of love and remember to shine your brightest!!
XOXO


1 comment

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
Diary 2019 online

Powered by Blogger.