In between weather OOTD

Sunday, September 25, 2016










Hello BEAUTIES! Can you believe it's fall! This week flew by! Well, basically the entire year has zoomed by! I can’t believe it’s almost time for pumpkins, fall leaves and sweater weather! This is the time of year that we all seem to love & for good reason. It's not completely fall yet, I think it's more that in between weather. I paired a classic black maxi dress I purchased from H&M a few seasons back with a chignon type cardigan from Forever 21. The rich hues from this piece mixed in well with the fun zoo surroundings I was in at the time. Lastly I added a touch of gold with the draped necklace I found also at forever. 
  
Alternative maxi:

Kimono cardigan 

Necklace 

Hope to see you guys always shine your brightest! Xoxo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.