Greys my color

Wednesday, September 7, 2016










I inadvertently kept purchasing Desi attire in the same color again! This time I had my heart set on grey (I'm trying so hard not to include a 50 shades pun in here)! I felt like I needed an outfit with a belt so I purchased one from Pakistan. I tried my luck with a vendor I never ordered anything from before and was pleasently surprised. The color, style, cut and workmanship won me over. The next day I wore a sari in the same color, but experimented with a red lip to get a different look. I used someone that I knew wasn't of the highest quality but her price points keep pulling me back. I wasn't 100% in love with this sari because the border was too stiff and disappeared in the center portion if the sari. The petticoat was too long and the blouse not long enough. Aside from those minor issues I was content. 






The weekend itself was so much fun! We took a mini getaway of sorts to neighboring Long Island. We celebrated my husband's cousins wedding in a 3 day celebration. The couple was lovely, the hosting family was great but the memories created with family was the best part. 









Remember to always shine your brightest! XOXO

Heera Diaries 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.