Orange Spring Salwar Kameez

Wednesday, April 27, 2016











Like most desi girls my love for the entire desi attire stemmed from my mother. The way she would covet the materials, designs, and colors eventually turned into the things that I looked at as well. I remember when I was in Pakistan my mom would light up anytime a shop keeper would show her gota which is a type of fabric and work embellished on traditional desi outfits. Her keenness on this sparked my interest so I ordered an outfit with a gota border. Seriously, everytime I put this outfit on I think of mom. I also love the simplicity and attention to detail Sana from Sheetal Fashion Gallery provided for me. (For more info check out her FB page):

I wore this outfit a few times, but my husband insisted I share it with you guys. Hope you enjoyed my post. Lots more to come soon. Remember to shine your brightest! XOXO

5 comments

Bollywood Suits | Designer Suits said...

The orange salwar suit you have wear is really very nice you are looking to beautiful in this. Thanks for sharing such a nice and beautiful blog here with us.

FashionWebz said...

Lovely collection…..great post. Keep posting such great post. Also if you are looking for some more elegant collection visit fashionwebz.com that have an exclusive collection of salwar kameez including anarkali salwar kameez, bollywood salwar suits, Punjabi salwar suits at very affordable price. Also they offer Free shipping.

Unknown said...

Lovely collection.
Keep posting such great collection of salwar kameez.
If you are looking for some more elegant collection of Anarkali Salwar Kameez visit parivarceremony.com. We are dealing in a wide range of the salwar kameez.

Unknown said...

Lovely collections of Bridal Lehenga , thanks for sharing it

Gulsher Ramana said...

thanks for sharing informaion

Powered by Blogger.