Birthday Outfit

Tuesday, April 5, 2016












This past Saturday I got to celebrate my birthday in the city with my best friend, hubby and sil. I originally was going to do something more adventurous but mother nature had different plans. Nonetheless, I had an amazing time. We kicked off dinner early at Spice Market. Later, we took dessert to a different spot that had shaved ice cream ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Lastly, we sat front row at a comedy show in the upper east side. I genuinely had a good time with great company. The dress I wore wasn't my original choice but the weather here is so cold I opted for this. I ended up liking it for its simplicity. The dress was from H&M. The kitten heels were from Jeffery Campbell. Hope you enjoyed my post! Remember to always shine your brightest!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.