Faux Leather Leggings OOTD

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

 








I am not going to lie, when the 'don't wear leggings as pants' thing arose a little piece of me died inside. I had been guilty as charged and reluctantly gave them up as everyday wear. Leggings are so comfortable though!!! I can easily find myself in them 24/7 plus. So, when I found these faux leather leggings a light bulb clicked in my head. I found these at H&M. 


They are perfect because they easily dress up a casual outfit and are very comfortable (don't be intimidated by the look). I had to get a couple of things accomplish today. This outfit kept me looking put together and comfortable at the same time. My blouse was from Thakoon for Kohls in a great floral print. (It's on sale too!!!)

I finished off the look with Zara heels and Dolce and Gabanna satchel bag.


Similar in grey 

I hope you can find inspiration in my look! Feel free to comment below and remember to always shine your brightest! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.