Family Funday OOTD

Sunday, February 28, 2016









I have finally come to terms with winter and gave in to going outside. It's been a struggle to say the least, the thought of me even attempt to go out when the cold wind cuts right through you turned me into a hibernating mama bear. Luckily, this past Sunday it warmed up a little where I live. I ditched the winter gear and grabbed my green wool coat from Old Navy for a family fun day. The coat has a waterfall drape in the front and is belted as well. I love the color because it jazzes up the neutrals I've been gravitating towards recently. Another plus is the cost, sometimes I forget about the great stuff you can find at Old Navy and find myself in awe of their prices. I recently bought the coat but can't locate it on Old Navy's website although, I was able to locate a similar one:
Or

I wore my staple black pumps from Zara and added a not so basic tee from Forever 21. 
Shoes
Or similar here:

Tee:

Or similar:
The pants I wore were also from Zara and helped balance my outfit of the day. 

Pants:
Hope you enjoyed reading my post. Remember to always shine your brightest!! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.