Pumpkin Patch Outfit-OOTD

Sunday, October 11, 2015


    

    

         

Fact: in my entire history of living I've never gone to a pumpkin patch. That is of course until this past weekend. Some may hate me for saying this, but I don't care for pumpkins: pumpkin lattes, pies, candles etc is not my thing. What changed my mind? My son, of course! I want him to experience everything, and not be deterred from something just because I'm not a fan. Although, he was unbothered and disinterested while we were there. We went with his one year old and three year old cousins who were having a great time and it was really cute to see. I decided to wear boots that I didn't mind getting dirty, thus I wore the black Laila Rowe ones I wore in a previous post. My tights are an awesome find from TJ Maxx because they are lined with fleece and keep you nice and warm. The jewel toned dress is from H&M. I did end up having fun and wanting to go again, perhaps for the haunted attraction at night. I can also see myself going again next year with my son and hopefully he will have more fun. Remember to shine your brightest! XOXO

No comments

Powered by Blogger.