FIT Fashion and Instagram Event

Friday, October 9, 2015

I recently got the opportunity to attend an event at New Yorks Fashion School of Technology that discussed the influence of Instagram on fashion. The speaker there was Vanessa Rosales from Columbia who is a Style Critic and Instagram enthusiast.


I attended with my sister in law and her friends and ended up having a great time. I enjoyed the lively discussion and taking an in-depth look on the topics they discussed. 






The outfit I chose to wear was a black jumpsuit I found at Forever 21. Jump suits are on trend, if you don’t own at least 1 – you should get on it ASAP! The jumpsuit gives one the opportunity to look effortlessly cool without effort. And what’s even better is that the jumpsuit can be worn by women of all ages, and for all occasions. Another trend I partook in was the caped blazer, I usually don't like to mix trends, but because of the style of the jumpsuit I felt like it was okay to do so.


My shoes are my favorite Jeffery Campbell sling back kitten heel, perfect for city walking. Hope you all enjoyed this post. Shine your brightest XOXO

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Can you post links to some of the things you wear that would be helpful! Loved your outfit.

Powered by Blogger.