Cropped Pants in the Summer

Wednesday, August 19, 2015


   

    


    


With temperatures hovering around 100 degrees on the daily now, the struggle for finding cute outfits that are also lightweight is VERY real. When I found this gorgeous criss cross tank from naked zebra I was so excited about my bargain find, and crossed my fingers that it would be light and breezy. I did not try it on in store because every minute counts while shopping with my son, so if I can avoid him getting antsy I most definitely will try everything in my power to. You can imagine my delight when I threw it on and I found them to be not only lightweight, but also an exceptional fit!

I knew I had to pair them with my super comfy crop pant from Zara. This is the perfect summer look. My gladiator beige/tan sandals are from express and bracelets I picked up from forever 21 on a whim. This look is definitely a bit daring for some, but this weather calls for something that gives you some breathing room. If you’ve got a daytime date or an outdoor party coming up on your calendar, this would be a great option.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.