Black for cold Spring Weather

Friday, May 6, 2016







There are days when you wake up and you get tired of the same old. Today was one of those days for me. Instead of putting on any old pair of jeans or black pants I wanted a change. Enter my H&M faux leather leggings. I forgot about these guys for a while but then there they were staring at me in the closet. I thought to myself I will never wear these in the summer and even though it's May now it might as will be the middle of winter. I received so many compliments on these and they are so comfortable contrary to the way they appear. The top I wore was an older top I had from MM couture. I enjoy the detail of pleats on the bottom and the lace lining the top. The bag was a gift from my sister when she went on vacation to Italy. My heels for a staple from Zara. Hope you enjoyed my polar and remember always to shine your brightest. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.